Author Topic: The Overland Adventures - Arkansas in April 2016  (Read 1257 times)

forunnin

• View Profile
The Overland Adventures - Arkansas in April 2016
« on: April 07, 2016, 11:33:32 AM »
We had a blast this past weekend in the Ozark National Forest. Friday night we stayed at Haw Creek Falls Recreation Area, then woke up Saturday and ventured our way over to Redding Recreation Area, hitting POIs such as the Union School, Spurgeon-Warren Homestead, Oark Swinging Bridge, and Oark Cafe on the way!  On Sunday we woke up and took as much dirt as possible on our way back to I-40, heading up White Rock Mountain and passing by Bee Rock and Shores Lake on the way.  Here are a few photos from the trip!

Overlook from White Rock Mountain

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:53:22 AM by forunnin »

Vandy

• View Profile
Re: The Overland Adventures - Arkansas in April 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 03:45:30 PM »
Looks like a great trip!  I'm jealous.   I showed my wife.  Showed her the pic of you and the family.   She turned her nose up.  Asked of there was a hotel learn by she could stay at lol

forunnin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 03:53:54 PM »
Looks like a great trip!  I'm jealous.   I showed my wife.  Showed her the pic of you and the family.   She turned her nose up.  Asked of there was a hotel learn by she could stay at lol

Oh my gosh... that's too bad! One of the ladies on the trip was even pregnant, they all had a blast and can't wait to do it again!

Vandy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 04:11:56 PM »
See that's what I'm talking about.   She tells me she will go stay in a cabin and we can take a day trip somewhere.   I told her id just take her,drop her off at a hotel somewhere and come back for her later  :D

RichK

• Happy trails
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 07:17:02 PM »
Very nice.  Glad you enjoyed.
Happy trails,
Rich Kimball

gobeer net

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 09:19:27 PM »
Those pictures are good motivation.
'04 Rubi, 35's, lockers,  winch, home grown cage, sliders, corners, suspension and bumpers.

mccustomize

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 08:37:30 AM »
I went through the Ozarks with some buddies last month on the Overland Challenge, beautiful stuff, I can't wait to take my family up for a scenic trip. Looks like you guys had a great time.

anything