Author Topic: Holiday Run Mon Dec 28th - Thursday Dec 31st  (Read 393 times)

topgun15v

• View Profile
Holiday Run Mon Dec 28th - Thursday Dec 31st
« on: December 21, 2015, 01:36:46 PM »
Fellas,

I am running another trip into the Ozarks the above dates.  Currently have 3-6 people with a variety of vehicles.  You can come out to one of the days, all of the days or a portion of the days.  We have a variety of vehicles, as long as you have 32in tires or larger you will be fine.  Prefer 33s.  We will be camping primitive out of our trucks (Overland) so be prepared for weather,etc.  If your interested email me or pm me through the website ASAP.  Hope others can make it!
Current:2014 Taco 4x4 TRD Off-Road
Past: 2008 FJC 4x4 TRD Off-Road

RichK

• Happy trails
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Run Mon Dec 28th - Thursday Dec 31st
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 03:40:58 PM »
Nice.  Wish I had my steps back from RS-E.  Access to the RTT is pretty difficult without them. :(
Happy trails,
Rich Kimball

RichK

• Happy trails
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Run Mon Dec 28th - Thursday Dec 31st
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 02:02:51 PM »
Fellas,

I am running another trip into the Ozarks the above dates.  Currently have 3-6 people with a variety of vehicles.  You can come out to one of the days, all of the days or a portion of the days.  We have a variety of vehicles, as long as you have 32in tires or larger you will be fine.  Prefer 33s.  We will be camping primitive out of our trucks (Overland) so be prepared for weather,etc.  If your interested email me or pm me through the website ASAP.  Hope others can make it!
Real bummed I couldn't go on this trip either.
You guys be real careful out there with the water crossings.....Don't Drown, Go Around.

Happy trails,
Rich Kimball

anything