Author Topic: Howdy from Tulsa OK  (Read 499 times)

swampcat84

• View Profile
Howdy from Tulsa OK
« on: December 07, 2015, 11:31:34 PM »
Hey guys!!!  I'm Steve.  I'm relatively new to overlanding, but I am really excited to get more into it and get out there to explore!  I'm building a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X and have (just barely) started planning a little weekend trip on the Oklahoma Adventure Trail, which I just recently heard about.  It's good to meet you all and I'm glad I found the forum!

arveetek

• View Profile
Re: Howdy from Tulsa OK
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:09:15 AM »
Welcome!

Forum traffic has been down lately, but don't let that disappoint you.  There's lots of good information here.

You can also check out the Facebook pages at Overland Guild and Overland Challenge Series.

Casey
1995 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbo diesel, 4L80E auto, NV241, 3.42's, Eaton ADL in rear, 285/75R16 BFG TA K02's on Toyota steelies, Roadmaster Active Suspension in rear, 1" crank in front, Westin brush guard

midwestracer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 06:27:16 PM »
hi swampcat im up in wichita just getting into overlanding been into 4x4s for years have spent most of my time down in disney and clayton but just got a miti monter for overlanding

forunnin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 12:41:24 PM »
Howdy!  I'm in Tulsa as well, and so are a few of my good buddies!  Look us up on FB, IG, YT under "The Overland Adventures"

swampcat84

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 07:51:28 PM »
Hey guys!  Sorry about the "drop in and then bail" thing.  My rig went down right after I made that initial post and I'm just getting it back.  Anyway, looking forward to meeting some of you guys!  forunnin, i'll look you guys up on FB

anything